Andere interessante Stellen
Vétérinaire canin (H/F) à 25 minutes au sud de Calais 
- Pas-de-Calais (62), France
Veterinarian, DVM – 30 minutes from Toronto (ON)
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
This offer is proposed by Vet Agency, an independent agency creating “tailor made” positions for veterinarians, RVTs and specialists. We do work with numerous clinics, hospitals, and referral centers throughout the year in order to negotiate YOUR dream job. Our candidates trust us because we take their needs, and expectations seriously. Your confidentiality is protected throughout the process, we only give your contact to the recruiters if you accept the connexion. Thus, you do not waste your time, don’t have to negotiate on your own and last but not least… It’s absolutely free. PERFECT FOR: veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians, veterinary students and specialists who wants to know more about the many available opportunities, without posting their resume online and who wants to keep their confidentiality while seeking after the best opportunities. Clinics, hospitals, centers actively looking for new candidates to join their teams. www.vet-agency.com
If this offer is not the right fit for any kind of reason, if you want to discuss it, please contact Dylan, talent acquisition specialist who will then work on a tailor made offer matching your needs and expectations: email@example.com
Our hospital is dedicated to your continuous learning and offers extensive in-house resources. We foster friendly, collaborative environments, where professional growth and a balanced lifestyle are genuinely encouraged!
- A valid veterinarian license allowing practice in Canada
- Experience in; soft tissue surgical procedures, preventative care, and offering nutritional advice.
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents, and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring students along their DVM journey
- An interest in attending conferences and networking with colleagues
- A love for all companion animals!!
Permanent Full time
- Generous compensation and sign-on bonuses
- RRSP 5% Employer Group Match Program!
- Comprehensive educational resources in our e-university
- Continuing education benefits – we know you love to learn!
- Career and leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to continue your career path; medical director, medical advisory board, special projects, and other leadership roles
- Relocation assistance; Immigration support
- Licensing, membership dues, and conference fees
- Referral bonus rewards
We care about your well-being and invest in resources for our associates:
- Flexible scheduling to support a healthy work-life balance
- Paid wellness days
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- Employee assistance program
- E-tools to assist with meditation, better sleep, exercise, and focus
- Virtual health care (tele-medicine) offering quick access to quality care
- Professional liability insurance coverage